Hi! and Welcome to my page.
I am a programming enthusiast, dreamer, blogger and love learning new things. I take special interest in finding ways to reuse old and broken electronics, digitize processes and build secure & reliable systems.
Projects mentioned below are Personal projects that were created solely by me.:
- Ludo : board game built using C and libncurses. 2006-07
- ExpertDoc : Lisp based Expert System used for diagnosing diseases. 2007
- SoftSynth : Software Synthesizer using C, OpenAL and libncurses. Internal Project in Graduation. 2007
- Basic Bootloader : NASM based bootloader that doesn't load any OS. Does some basic operations as echoing input. 2009
- BongoMouse : Used a broken mouse, C, OpenAL and libncurses to generate music. Displayed in Prayukti 2012, Haldia.
- Autoclickers: Selenium 2, AutoIt, Grease Monkey used each of the mentioned tools to build auto-clicking programs. 2013
- Boltu - The boy genius : A Flash Game. 2015
- eMedic: HTML5 (App Framework 3) based Cross platform Android App used Intel XDK for reporting side-effects of drugs. Displayed in Microsoft Code.Fun.Do - 2015
- ChaatraSahayak: HTML5 (App Framework 3) based Cross platform Android App used Intel XDK for IIT students. 2016
- OfficeBot: Office Automator. (Ongoing. Source code in Bitbucket. May be shared on request.)
- Dastavez: Internal Record Management System. Part of "Office Automator".
The following is the list of projects that was done as external project:
- NEBEM-gui : Frontend for Nearly Exact Boundary Element Method Solver using C++, FLTK, OpenGL. External Project in Graduation under Prof. Supratik Mukhopadhyay, SINP, Kolkata. 2008
- AudMgSys : Java Sring MVC Based Auditorium Management (Ticketing) System (Website). Skeleton code generated using MagicDraw UML Tool. External Project in MCA under Prof. Rajib Mall, IIT, Kharagpur. 2012